DISCOVER GHANA PROJECT: Tourism Marketing
21-30 DAYS IN GHANA
WAVE 1: 9th December 2019- 4th January 2020
Ghana is situated in coastal West Africa and listed as one of the Top 5 Countries to visit in the world this December by CNN.
Main focus of this project is to promote tourism to Ghana through unique marketing campaigns for each location visited, to reflect natural beauty and culture. Participants should be interested in photography, videography, content writing and social media marketing asks be willing to share content on personal social media pages.
• Capture photos and videos during the visits. Minimum 25 working hours per week
• Create marketing materials (Short Videos/Photo albums/Brochures/Documentaries) for each destination
• Promote the materials to travelers in your country via social media and other platforms
• Write articles in English and in your own language
• Complete engagement in the project throughout the duration of the project
• Be willing to adapt to Ghanaian culture (Transportation/accommodation/food and other facilities)
Week 1: Orientation, Tours of Volta and Eastern Region. Accommodation in Accra and Ho.
Week 2: Tours of Kumasi and Tamale. Accommodation in Kumasi and Tamale.
Week 3: Tours of Accra. Tickets to selected events happening in Accra and NYE parties.
Accommodation in Accra
Week 4: Tours of Cape Coast/Elmina ( Slave Trade Castle, Canopy Walkway, etc) and Takoradi/Axim. Accommodation in both cities.
• Airport Transfers
• Accommodation in en-suite double occupancy rooms.
• One Meal Daily
• Transportation in an air conditioning bus
• Tickets to Afrochella and Afro Nation Ghana
• All attraction entry fees
• I bottle of water per person per day
• Visa Letter ( if you require a visa)
• Sim Cards
• Internet Access
• Project T-Shirts and other Souvenirs
• Certificate of Appreciation/Participation
• International or domestic air fares
• Meals not described in the itinerary above
• Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
• Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
For more information:
Contact the Project Director on email@example.com , call/WhatsApp +233 (0) 244186275, +233 (0) 262327271
Register here: bit.ly/DiscoverGhanaProject
#DiscoverGhana #DiscoverGhanaProject #ExploreGhana #BeautifulGhana
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox